This product will fit the following vehicles:
- Mitsubishi L200: 2005 - 2007
Why should I upgrade my car speakers?
- You'll find that replacing your factory speakers can make a difference that can be heard. Music sounds crisper and more dynamic, closer to the way it was recorded and better than it would with a worn out or low quality factory fit speaker.
Speaker replacement is also the single most cost effective car audio upgrade you can choose. Factory installed speakers may sound OK at first however, they aren't specifically built to give your ears a reliable ear-pleasing sound which you can expect from a pair of aftermarket speakers.
- In most cases an aftermarket CD player will give more power to the aftermarket speakers, but they will perform even with a factory fitted stereo.
- After replacing the speakers in your car you can keep the factory fit look of the original speaker grills. Most aftermarket speakers are supplied with grills sporting the manufactures logo, however as the new speakers will fit underneath the original grills it is completely optional to whether you use them or not.
Fli FI6-F3 car speakers - 6.5" / 17cm Coaxial Speakers 210W
The Fli Audio range of products are pure and original with a fresh contemporary image, and audio dynamics that would out perform even some of the heavy weights in today's market. FLI... Quality speakers at a modest price!
Designed by Vibe the FLI Integrator 6 has an ultra lightweight polypropylene cone, formed using the latest technology and matched with PEI midrange and tweeter diaphragms.
- Configuration : 3 way
- Speaker size : 6.5" (165mm)
- RMS power : 70W
- Peak power : 210W
- Sold in pairs : grills included
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20Hz
- Mounting Diameter: 144mm
- Mounting Depth: 57mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 25mm
- Magnet material: Ferrite
- Magnet weight: 10 oz
- Magnet Size: 80mm x 12mm
- Magnet rating: Y30
This item is brand new
and comes with 12 months warranty